Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pics of Joey and the girls...

Joey & Kalyn playing with some rocks. Joey really liked them! They were counting them.












Joey drawing inbetween watching Nick Jr. & Kalyn reading her book.






















Joey was drawing tree frogs & snakes.


















Joey watching eyes moving across the big screen!



































Breanna standing.













We had a nice visitor last night, Joey! We were glad to get to spend some time with him! Thanks Grandma Teri!

2 comments:

TeriW said...

I love it when the kids get together! That Kaylin and Joey are sooo funny! I could just set and watch and listen to them for hours.
I know Breanna will be glad when she can add her input..LOL..I can't wait! I love those 2!

Earl and Gail said...

Thanks for posting these! Wish I could have been there. Give my love to those girls and Jason. Miss you too!