Friday, October 17, 2008

In memory of my friend Pam


Pam had such a sweet spirit! She would do anything for you! She was a joy to know. I am glad I got to tell her I loved her and to say our goodbyes before she left this earth. She left 2 daughters and a son and a good husband & 5 grandsons, mother & father, 2 sisters & 1 brother.


As soon as she took her last breath, she was seeing God face to face! She is in a far better place than we are. Where there is no more tears, no more sickness. God had her a place prepared just for her. We miss her but know that we can see her again one day! I wondered what she did when she seen Him face to face and I would love to know just how beautiful Heaven is.


She will leave a void in many lives that she touched and we will miss her! We miss you Pam!

2 comments:

TeriW said...

It's always sad to lose a friend, but I know it helps knowing she's with our Lord.

Your doing good with your new blog. Keep up the good work, Dia!

Earl and Gail said...

I'm sorry for your loss.